Quick dumb RF Hub question ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cillys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And yes probably the dealer could answer this except who wants to call them ...

If I have remote entry and the FOBTIK's ... do i have a rf hub? and yes they're normally behind the seat on the back wall except mines a c&c that's been up-fitted heavily and yes i called him and it wasn't where i thought he said it was so now i'm wondering if i even have it ...

thanks

alpinegreenneon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you have a fobik, remote entry, and an electronic ignition node, you have to have a RFHM. It can be behind the rear seat or under the shelf above the rear seat back.

OP
OP
Cillys

Cillys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you have a fobik, remote entry, and an electronic ignition node, you have to have a RFHM. It can be behind the rear seat or under the shelf above the rear seat back.

Ok thought so. just wanted to be sure because I didn't see it where the up-fitter said it should be. I have a C&C single cab with a sleep. so no back wall for me.

OP
OP
Cillys

Cillys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

would the antenna be attached as well? wanna add remote start and realized i do not need to purchase that hood latch assembly. i can just ground pin #11 on the BCM connector with a 1k ohm resister then make the three changes with Alfa and viola ... Remote Start if the RF HUB antenna is there. else i gotta go hunting for it wherever the up-fitter moved it to its new location

OP
OP
Cillys

Cillys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If the fobik works, it has an antenna connected to the RFHM.

That's what I figured. Great now if I can just find a good ole radio shack. Lol. Does anyone here make the jumper to ground that pin #11?

Of course to go keyless go I'll have to find it and replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk