RA2 5.o Radio COMPASS SIGNAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Linebarier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Ricks Ram I upgraded the module in my 2013 Ram Express to include the Homelink module. the Compass worked on my RA2 prior to the upgrade, but no longer works. Any suggestions?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Ricks Ram I upgraded the module in my 2013 Ram Express to include the Homelink module. the Compass worked on my RA2 prior to the upgrade, but no longer works. Any suggestions?
Do you know what year truck it came out of? The 09 to 12 compass will not work in the 13 or newer. This is the correct part#
68105822AB. Is this the part# you have?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joseph Linebarier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you know what year truck it came out of? The 09 to 12 compass will not work in the 13 or newer. This is the correct part#
68105822AB. Is this the part# you have?

It is from a 2016 and that is the part number I have.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Homelink works perfectly
There is a possibility you have bad compass module or one of the pins is not seating correctly in the plug itself. I have seen the compass modules fail but not that often. There is a possibility it was damaged on impact if you got it out of a wrecked truck. If it was mine I would pull the console down disconnect it and check the pins and make sure everything looks OK and the re install it. If it still doesn't work I would then install your factory console again and see if the compass starts working. If it does I think the only thing that seems logical is that you possibly you have damaged/defective compass module in your new console.