Radio info not displaying in cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramtruck16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I upgraded to the premium cluster in my ram, everything works fine except the radio info is not displaying on the cluster, all it shows is a little music icon with a line thru it. How do i get it to display the radio info in the cluster?

gopher831

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You may have go to the dealer and have the pcm reprogramed to the radio

silver surfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine shows the music icon and the band and channel being broadcast. It was plug and play when I upgraded my cluster.

OP
OP
Ramtruck16

Ramtruck16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine shows the music icon and the band and channel being broadcast. It was plug and play when I upgraded my cluster.

For some reason mine is not showing the channel or artist info, its just the music icon with a slash thru it, i tried going thru all the settings on the cluster to no avail,
i hate to have to bring it to the dealer.
I have the uconnect 5.0 radio btw.

OP
OP
Ramtruck16

Ramtruck16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My EVIC doesn't show artist info like on radio screen. Only band and channel.

I think my old cluster displayed that as well,I'm stumped to why this one isnt displaying the same radio info like the old one did,
not a big deal i suppose. I can just look at the radio screen.

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
All mine shows in evic is small station its on on very top, like 99.9, is kinda useless. But my old radio was same way. I put in a 2015 8.4AN, in my 2013 8.4a, but turn by turn shows great in evic. I would say do the 17.***_update, if doesn't show not sure then. The 2015 8.4an radio I bought when I installed it, had no media hub icon and didnt work until I updated it. Then when I did a OEM trailer brake last month I had to put memory stick with the update in USB, the radio found something changed on own, without prompting me, installed the trailer brake on radio.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I upgraded to the premium cluster in my ram, everything works fine except the radio info is not displaying on the cluster, all it shows is a little music icon with a line thru it. How do i get it to display the radio info in the cluster?
What radio is in your truck? Also there are two separate places on cluster that the radio shows the station you're on. You have the one towards the top of the screen that always works telling you what channel you're on and then you can scroll do your settings that shows the audio screen and that doesn't really show much either if you're on the radio it just shows what channel you're on and not What's actually playing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk