Raleigh, NC GTG September 6th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramjoblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Raliegh ,nc GTG September 6th 2014

Joe woodruff rocky mount n.c.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to say guys, but do to an electrical problem I'm having with my truck I will not be able to attend this event. Damn! :bawl:

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Think I will bring along that bull bar to off load.. :naughty:

Ramjoblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Raleigh , nc gtg September 6th 2014

Well guys I was told tonight that I will be on call sat , so I will not know if I can make it too the GTG .i worked last weekend so I'm not suppose to work ! They said they would call me off if possible ,but it will be in between 10:30-11:30 am sat. I don't know how long you guys are planning to stay sat ,but will try my best to be there!!! Hope to see ya sat .

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Well guys I was told tonight that I will be on call sat , so I will not know if I can make it too the GTG .i worked last weekend so I'm not suppose to work ! They said they would call me off if possible ,but it will be in between 10:30-11:30 am sat. I don't know how long you guys are planning to stay sat ,but will try my best to be there!!! Hope to see ya sat .
Oh man, stupid jobs...

I have the shelter booked from 12:00-2:00pm but that was just to make sure we had a place to congregate. Didn't really set and end time. If you are up for the drive after you get cut loose I am sure some of us will still be hanging around.

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Ok everyone... tomorrow is the big day :) Looks like it is going to be a hot one but we should avoid the rain. Pack a cooler if you can but I will have extras just in case. The shelter is reserved from 12 - 2 PM but I confirmed this morning that no one has it reserved on either side of the times so come early if you like.

I have some work to do to close down our community pool first thing tomorrow morning but hope to get there around 11:30, maybe earlier if the work goes quickly.

I will PM all confirmed attendees with my cell # in case you need anything on the way in. Don't hesitate to call or text if you need anything.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Still on duty this morning with the 3 hour plus drive ahead of me. Will see how I am feeling once I get relieved to see if I can still make this.

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Still on duty this morning with the 3 hour plus drive ahead of me. Will see how I am feeling once I get relieved to see if I can still make this.
Ouch! Hope to see you but completely understand if you decide to get some sleep instead.

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Had a great time meeting up with some fellow RAM/Cummins guys and their families. We had picture perfect weather at the park.

And speaking of perfect pictures... We had all 4 Generations Dodge Ram trucks represented!!!
b42db3c7-01c6-42e0-9c77-3e819990ba8f_zps8ef9d4c0.jpg

I look forward to getting together again with this great bunch of people.
Thank you to all that were able to attend!!

Greg

Last edited:

Ramjoblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Raleigh , nc GTG September 6th 2014

Great looking trucks guys, sorry I could not make it. I will take a vacation day next time! So they will not be any surprises like this time. Did not get called off until late .greg has my cell number . I hope too see and talk with you all next time! I'll keep working on my truck and will see latter take care guys!!!

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Well ****, I wish this were tomorrow. At 11am today I was leaving the dealership with my truck.
Congrats on the new RAM! We are already talking about getting together again... Possibly for Rudy's event in October.

If you have an idea for a meet up... or a mod day... whatever... Just post it up or send a message. Most of us a looking for a reason to get together with other truck guys/gals.

BTW... I saw on your intro thread that you were a diesel guy. :waytogo: Have you had to drill and tap for a pyro on any of you other trucks? I haven't but need to add one before camper season next spring. Will probably be doing that in the next few months...