Ram 1500 Sport Replacing Front Park Assist Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clint.dunnet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey I have a 2016 Ram 1500 Sport. I was in a minor collision and I replaced the bumper, and shock absorber, and afterwards had service on the little screen where the speedometer is for my front sensors. The back ones work fine. So I took it to Dodge. They said it’s not under warranty and showed me the 2 sensors that weren’t working they were the 2 middle ones. They want 186$ for each sensor plus 200$ to take off bumper plus labour at 120/hour to replace the sensors. And said if that doesn’t work then I might need a new harness plus labour. So I’m looking at roughly 900$.

My question is, i can remove the bumper, but is there a company that sells these OEM sensors at cheaper then 186$ so I can install myself. I can install the 2 sensors, and I might order the harness anyway just in case there is something wrong with it. I know after I install the new sensors I have to bring it to Dodge to reset my computer or PCM right so I can get the sensors working again.

Oh I’m in Canada as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
OP
Clint.dunnet

Clint.dunnet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks I googled for 25 mins didn’t see this site, thanks. Are these sensors just as good as the OEM ones. Don’t wanna buy them and they crap out month down the road. OEM ones I found for 124 each CAD which is expensive, and 75$ CAD for the harness.

OP
OP
Clint.dunnet

Clint.dunnet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
They don’t ship to Canada, that’s why I put I was in canada. Thanks for your help though.