Ram box bed extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
R

RT-SCAT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it would be useful to have, but I'm not sure how useful, since I don't have one to try. I definately know it isn't worth the price the dealer asks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is the dealer price?

MikoMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I bought my truck. (In Utah) they wanted $700 to order a new one in for me. I think to add the whole package new is only about $1300. (That is the complete truck bed, drop in cubbies, electronic locking mechanisms, sliding rails, etc ) I just felt the one component of the whole thing shouldn't be worth half the cost. A quarter of the cost.....maybe, but it seemed to me the unique bed design or black plastic inside would be the most expensive component.

OP
OP
R

RT-SCAT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I bought my truck. (In Utah) they wanted $700 to order a new one in for me. I think to add the whole package new is only about $1300. (That is the complete truck bed, drop in cubbies, electronic locking mechanisms, sliding rails, etc ) I just felt the one component of the whole thing shouldn't be worth half the cost. A quarter of the cost.....maybe, but it seemed to me the unique bed design or black plastic inside would be the most expensive component.

Damn dealers lol

MikoMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wanted to say I did purchase this from RT-SCAT. He was fair, and reasonably quick to get it sent off after payment was received. If considering buying something from him, it will probably turn out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.