Ram Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Two folding chairs for the ball games. Two trailer hitches, tool bag with eight ratchet straps and a bag with jumper cables. That’s just the right side.

Tracy in IL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
6'4" bed Ram Boxes
Drivers side:
first aid kit, small tool box (hand tools, tape, voltmeter, etc), hitch/ball insert, tow strap, 8x10 tarp, fire ext, oil, funnel, rags light rope, tow strap
Pass side:
small shovel, roll-around jack, heavy lug wrench, wheel chocks, orange vest.

Lots of room left in both. Not to mention what under seats and in glovebox.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I keep my Spotting Scope & Tripod on Drivers side, with other items I use for Digiscoping & a small tool box. Passenger side has Air Compressor, Jack, misc items for cleaning windows, Rags, etc. I saw the prices on Amazon about the OEM divider parts. I'll be making my own. Like others, I couldn't use all they offer.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The plexi is 1/4 but 3/8 or 1/2 would be the real solution for the flat piece. I think you would have a hard time fitting anything other than 1/4 into the slots for the dividers. Enjoy vacation!
I like the idea of the plexiglas. Many I be bold enough to ask the dimensions? Possibly a pdf or a picture of the outline? Greatly appreciated showing your progress.
Larry Johnson
[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99