Ram Forum after dark!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Guess everyone went to bed lol.
I'm standing in the middle of our driveway staring at the front of my truck trying to decide if I should leave the bull bar on there or not. There's no point to it other than holding my Hellas and since I've got hid's in my headlights, they're kinda pointless now.
On the other hand, it looks alright on there and would probably offer a little extra protection if I ever got hit from the front

I hate insomnia...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Nope I'm still up or up again. Watching parks and recreation messing around.

Mark I like how your truk sits I wouldn't change it but put some hid sin the Hellas

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Is hulu good? I'm hooked on Netflix but haven't tried hulu yet. I know they do the newer shows but I have a few apps for watching those. Is it worth the 10.00 a month

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
They have free stuff? I put it on my ps3 and it told me I need a subscription tohulu plus. I'll check it out, thanks Dan.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Nope I'm still up or up again. Watching parks and recreation messing around.

Mark I like how your truk sits I wouldn't change it but put some hid sin the Hellas

I might just ditch the Hellas for four of the 4" hid's we sell at work. They're the same ones as AJMAG has on the front of his, just smaller

diamondbackjo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i didn't want to start a whole thread to ask this and i searched, but is there already a thread where people have listed or better yet posted their past rides. i think it would be cool to see where every has been before they got to where they are today.

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i didn't want to start a whole thread to ask this and i searched, but is there already a thread where people have listed or better yet posted their past rides. i think it would be cool to see where every has been before they got to where they are today.

that would be cool... maybe someone should start a thread like that

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
I beleive there is such a thread from last Fall.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Can't sleep. Too much crap running through my head and the couch isn't as comfortable as the bed...

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I wish I would've gotten a couple of pics of mine while we had snow down here. Between work, and being a taxi for my wife's coworkers, it was gone before I got the chance lol