recommend new front brake pads for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdvespa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Ram 1500 CC with just over 50K miles on original brakes. I assume I will need new pads soon. Not looking for any high performance pads, I was wondering what others have used and what kind of life I can expect from a new set of pads.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Centric 106 series came highly recommended to me ... Very happy a month in ... Best price was on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Best pads I have ever used by far were Napa’s Adaptive line. I have used them on two previously owned F150s and they were great, low dust. I hate brake dust with a passion. Kinda pricey but I have connections at my Napa and got them cheap enough.

Havnt used them on my Ram yet but I just rolled 40,000 some I am coming up on needing some myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramccie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you are after significantly improved stopping power, give the Hawk LTS pads a try. I was very impressed with their cold bite stopping ability and their resistance to fading, especially when towing. I installed then in both axles in my previous 4runner and I could stop on a dime by barely tapping on the brakes. Amazing pad.

dakotakid846

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just replaced mine a few months ago with Bendix Heavyduty Fleet Metlock pads and rotors. Very responsive stopping power and super quiet...unfortunately they make a good amount of dust.

Was gonna rotate the tires in a few weeks and inspect the wear on them while im in there.