Recommended bulbs for fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I finally got around to fixing the wiring for the fog lights on my truck. The lights work good and any added lighting for better visibility for my truck is great. The stock bulbs that come in the fogs look horrible with the fluorescent halos. I want to run bulbs that are a very bright white, not the blue look.
Is there any bulbs I can buy that would give that look without them being hids?
If not, what would be the brightest hids I could run in the fog lights?
If y'all could post links to bulbs or different websites, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Sylvania X3 are brighter and last longer... never had them in fogs but had all sorts of issues with piaa.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FancyStancy

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Sylvania X3 are brighter and last longer... never had them in fogs but had all sorts of issues with piaa.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

I am having trouble finding the x3 bulbs online. Were you talking about the sylvania zxe bulbs? Does anyone here have experience with these bulbs. I can afford them and they are at my local autozone, so I'm interested.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
No, Sylvania has two different types of bulbs in this "level". Zxe seem to be looks vs function... the x3 should be right near them if they stock them.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
FancyStancy

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
No, Sylvania has two different types of bulbs in this "level". Zxe seem to be looks vs function... the x3 should be right near them if they stock them.

Oh, alright bud. I'll keep an eye out for them. About what do they cost?

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I just looked at Sylvania's site... they aren't there. $$!$#))@@... Hmm.

If we get out this weekend I'll double check Canadian tire to see what they are. My apologies as apparently I've send you on a wild goose chase.

OP
OP
FancyStancy

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I just looked at Sylvania's site... they aren't there. $$!$#))@@... Hmm.

If we get out this weekend I'll double check Canadian tire to see what they are. My apologies as apparently I've send you on a wild goose chase.

Lol, no big deal. I'll still stop by AutoZone and maybe call around later today. Got nothing better to do! Thanks for the info