Replacing rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abell34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l
Long story short i liked the tradesman package for the price and it had everything i need in a truck except i really would like to have a 60/40 split rear bench. I tend to need room for 2 hunting buddies and a dog and i would prefer to keep the dog on the floor and a guy in the back seat. Any suggestions as to where i can find a replacement seat or if its even possible to switch the seat base or full rear seat out? Thought about calling a few scrap yards to see if they have any truck seats available.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Long story short i liked the tradesman package for the price and it had everything i need in a truck except i really would like to have a 60/40 split rear bench. I tend to need room for 2 hunting buddies and a dog and i would prefer to keep the dog on the floor and a guy in the back seat. Any suggestions as to where i can find a replacement seat or if its even possible to switch the seat base or full rear seat out? Thought about calling a few scrap yards to see if they have any truck seats available.
Facebook I always see stuff pop up. And like you said scrap yard.