Rough Country front & rear bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolf1969

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2017 2500 and just installed my Rough Country front and rear bumpers and would like to know if anyone else has installed these. If so, do you have pictures of what you done in the front to the wheel liners and if you used the RC rear sensor brackets or modified them. I'd like to re-drill my rear sensor holes to install the OEM sensor housings. Thanks in advance

koblesCar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would like to see pictures of your install, I've been considering these. Why would you want to re-drill for rear sensors are they in weird locations?

Do you have any sort of lift on your truck, very interested in photos.

koblesCar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hopefully my front bumper is getting shipped this week. They have been on back order. I'm planning on Line-x and paint match. Blue Streak Pearl.

the1adman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi Wolf, did you ever come up with a solution for the front wheel liners? Were you able to get your rear sensors installed?

the1adman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hopefully my front bumper is getting shipped this week. They have been on back order. I'm planning on Line-x and paint match. Blue Streak Pearl.

Did you receive your bumper and get it installed?

koblesCar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So the truck is not clean and I have another set of fog lights to place after removing the pod light. I had it sprayed with linex then painted. Fit is about as good as most aftermarket bumpers. Most people are cutting the front wheel well, I zip tird it up and you cant tell.

20200612_065736.jpg 20200612_065748.jpg

the1adman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins