RyanGSP's Big Horn Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RyanGSP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A little update.

Not much has happened with the truck. We bought our first house this spring so between that and other hobbies there hasn't been much time or money for the truck.

After running the plasti dip all winter I have mixed feelings about it. I think it's a nice product for milder climates but it doesn't hold up well in the -35C weather we have here. One day at -30 we drove across town to do some shopping and the dip literally flew off the rim. I did leave it on the centre caps and will say after 10 months of road and pressure washer use the dip is still holding strong. I am debating whether or not to redip them.

This summer I scrapped the stock GY SRAs for Toyo Open Country AT2 in 35's and again have mixed feelings. I wish I had gone with the 33's AT2 Xtreme instead.

I also tinted the rear cab light and tail lights, now the rest of the guys at work doing it. I also ordered a new set of headlights to do a retro on. Just need to order the projectors. Unsure if I want to go with 2 projectors per light or 1 projector and one Dually. Oh and I ripped off those silly Chrome window visors so if anyone is looking for a set they are free with pick up, sorry guys not looking to ship.

The truck has about 15,000 km left before warranty is done so I have started looking at a power booster. Not sure what to go with I have heard Diablo and Bully Dog have good reviews.

This is the most updated photo I have, it was taken back in April while doing some training. The dip has since come off

14054902396_4b69b1b00b_z.jpgDSC_0372 by RyanGSP, on Flickr