Sema = DiabloSport for 2011s and up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's good info for everyone to know but the order should be here today... so what's done has been done. It clearly states on the website that a 15% restocking fee will be charged on any returned item so that's not gonna happen. I guess I'll just deal with the warranty issue if that becomes a problem because it clearly states every trinity is backed by a 2 year warranty on AA website and I will be contacting them if I get denied any warranty work.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Good luck bud , hope no issues come your way

zuiquan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ill wait until I know its out for the intune, everything seems to be pointing towards only the Trinity for now. Plus I have no money lol....

I cant justify 599 nor do I need any of those fancy features.

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trust me 5-6 hundred dollars is not gonna break me but I agree with you'll that these trinity's will be in back order in no time because they work on just about anything dodge (and all kinds of other makes).

greychevy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I might just wait til the intune will work....looks sweet and I like how small it is. Don't need any of the gauges on the trinity as I already have an A/F gauge and my EVIC has pretty much everything else I need

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I want to give a heads up to anyone that orders a Trinity for less than $599. The $599 price that every dealer has these listed at is set by Diablo...that is why we all have the same price. Any customer that orders a tuner for less than that set amount will lose their warranty on the product per Diablo. I spoke with them myself about this earlier this week because I had another customer ask me to price match the same deal you just posted.

If you go on Diablo's website, they even have a list of unauthorized sellers that were caught selling below the $599 price. $90 is a big savings, but it will cost you more than $90 if you have to send your tuner in for any reason. Shipping both ways plus the repair is going to be more than $100. That is just something to think about before buying.

Well, I thought about it, and I will not be buyng any diablo products then.

They are punishing the buyer for something the seller did. No different then if a dodge dealer sold a new truck for 15k off, and then dodge said no warranty since you didn't pay enough money for it when you bought it.

It would be more appropriate if diablo just quit selling to the dealers who are on the unauthorized list. The dealer doesn't care if the person has a warranty, as long as they make the sale, and the bad mouthing will be on diablo just as much, if not more, when a warranty claim is denied for that reason.

Just doesn't seem too smart for future business to me.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
They should just have it to where when you can just buy another lic like EFI does so you can tune truck A unhook and tune truck B and just have to pay for a new lic

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Well, I thought about it, and I will not be buyng any diablo products then.

They are punishing the buyer for something the seller did. No different then if a dodge dealer sold a new truck for 15k off, and then dodge said no warranty since you didn't pay enough money for it when you bought it.

It would be more appropriate if diablo just quit selling to the dealers who are on the unauthorized list. The dealer doesn't care if the person has a warranty, as long as they make the sale, and the bad mouthing will be on diablo just as much, if not more, when a warranty claim is denied for that reason.

Just doesn't seem too smart for future business to me.
Actually almost all of the companies who sell tuners (and a lot of other parts even) practice this policy
I asked XDP about price matching a hypertech tuner and was given a similar reply.
It's typically the price you have to pay to buy from a reputable dealer.

They do not sell their tuners to these companies once they are placed on te unauthorized list but it doesn't stop the company from having them in stock or jist ripping people off and never actually send them a tuner (in a lot of the cases you find the company with the lowest price on google shopping)
It's more of a buyer beware deal.

We all know auto anything is pretty reputable but I believe they are the one that really slipped up on this one. Usually tuners are in the "except on certain products" category on site wide sales unless it is a manufacturer approved sale

rockcrawler73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just bought my 2012 Sport a few weeks ago and am new to the tuning seen and to the forum. If nobody minds, could someone tell me the benefits of the DS? Thanks in advance...

Rock

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Just bought my 2012 Sport a few weeks ago and am new to the tuning seen and to the forum. If nobody minds, could someone tell me the benefits of the DS? Thanks in advance...

Rock

First off, welcome to RamForum. These motors are very strong, but Dodge has them dialed back with lack of tuning. There is alot of tq management built in to prevent you from spinning your tires and using all the available power that your motor puts out. A tuner will allow you to reduce tq management, add power, and a list of other cool features like being able to raise your speed and rev limiter, shift points, adjust your speedo for larger/smaller tires, control your e-fan if you add one down the road, and it will also read and delete engine codes if you ever throw one. In general, it is the best bang for buck mod you can get for your truck. I highly recommend a tuner to everyone even if they dont race their truck.

rockcrawler73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First off, welcome to RamForum. These motors are very strong, but Dodge has them dialed back with lack of tuning. There is alot of tq management built in to prevent you from spinning your tires and using all the available power that your motor puts out. A tuner will allow you to reduce tq management, add power, and a list of other cool features like being able to raise your speed and rev limiter, shift points, adjust your speedo for larger/smaller tires, control your e-fan if you add one down the road, and it will also read and delete engine codes if you ever throw one. In general, it is the best bang for buck mod you can get for your truck. I highly recommend a tuner to everyone even if they dont race their truck.

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate that. Another question, I'm gonna be doing some towing, i.e. my Jeep, and the power gain will help a great deal. How does raising rev limiter and shift point help?

Rock

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Some of you guy need to keep in mind that some I that tq management is there to protect your transmissions as well
By changing it (more substaintly then most here ever will) you could cause transmission damage that will most likely not be covered under warranty

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
That is why most of the tuners dont allow you to completely remove it though. On the diesels, some of the tuners require you to sign a waiver to get the unlock codes to completely remove tq management. On a gas truck making 350 to the wheels, you should be ok as long as you dont drive like Ricky Bobby with a bag of Lucky Charms under the truck.

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I just ordered my T1000 from moe's. I'm not waiting in no damn line to tune my truck:naughty:

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
Goes to prove that if you post it on the forums, they will buy.
Thing isn't even confirmed yet. All this hype based on rumors and some random deleted post.

That's what two plus years of waiting will do.
Gotta love it!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL this is great ,,, they had to say something to get people from thinking BD was the only one .. If true looks like there will be allot of canceled BD orders ..

I will be one of those :birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unless you get a stall/upgrade internals/ or supercharger I don't see 13's happening for a CrewCab with your mods plus a tuner happening by next month.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unless you get a stall/upgrade internals/ or supercharger I don't see 13's happening for a CrewCab with your mods plus a tuner happening by next month.

I ran a 14.4 bro. Chill Posting up the videos of a 14.6 from last night. A tuner and a v6 fan etc will get me there.

I ran 19.9.....beat that :********:
Isn't higher the number the better? ;)

I'm sure you both have sweet and quick trucks :drool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheBlackHemi

TheBlackHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can see it knocking off maybe .3 at most .4 off but not .5-.6 like you hope. Are you running on the stockers or on some DRs? Would like to see that vid of a 14.4 though

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Jesse, did you run that 14.4 last night with the new intake? You are getting close to your goal quick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat