Serpentine Drive Belt for Edelbrock Super Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperCharger2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2016 Ram 1500 Sport has an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, American Racing Long Tube headers and Borla Exhaust. Dyno run produced 450 HP to rear wheels. Let me know if any one has this type of set up.

Greatly appreciated

Claudio

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Yup, I've got one. E force on a 2014 RCSB Ram RT. Tuned by Flyin Ryan, HellCat TB, headers and Mopar cold air intake.

At what boost did you perform the dyno, 1, 2 or 3? Have you changed your pulley or are you at 3.25?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SuperCharger2016

SuperCharger2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yup, I've got one. E force on a 2014 RCSB Ram RT. Tuned by Flyin Ryan, HellCat TB, headers and Mopar cold air intake.

At what boost did you perform the dyno, 1, 2 or 3? Have you changed your pulley or are you at 3.25?
E-Force Supercharger has spring set to 1, using the 3.25 pulley, boost tuned to 7, don't want to go any hire and blow the engine. By chance have you had to change your serpentine drive belt, if so would you have a part number or length. My is showing signs of wear and slight cracking. Edelbrock so far has not been helpful. Appreciate any information you can provide.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I'll check this weekend when I have the hood up. I'm in Notch 2 for daily driving, i see between 5 & 6 lbs in notch 2. Im at 80k miles so my spring is broken in, as it get stretched regularly. Notch 1 is considered track use and max boost pressure unless you change from 3.25 pulley. When in Notch 1, im seeing approximately 10lbs on my boost gauge. My HP in Notch one is in excess of 500. Ill see if i can find the dyno run. I only run Notch one at the track. Never daily.

I've had great success speaking with Edelbrock and have developed a relationship with Tony Avina who is Edelbrock's lead supercharger technician. He recently helped with diagnostics on a problem I had and supplied part numbers for replacement parts so my question could be answered. Absolutely great guy. His email address is below. I've spoken to him several times and he always has replied to my emails.

[email protected]

I'll see if I can find a belt number, I assume you have electric power steering as you have a 16 model year. Belt size is different between hydraulic and electric.

If you don't have it, I highly recommend downloading from the Edelbrock website the instructions for your installation and to gather all your build data so if you need to interact with Edelbrock you can have it. It really helps.

OP
OP
SuperCharger2016

SuperCharger2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'll check this weekend when I have the hood up. I'm in Notch 2 for daily driving, i see between 5 & 6 lbs in notch 2. Im at 80k miles so my spring is broken in, as it get stretched regularly. Notch 1 is considered track use and max boost pressure unless you change from 3.25 pulley. When in Notch 1, im seeing approximately 10lbs on my boost gauge. My HP in Notch one is in excess of 500. Ill see if i can find the dyno run. I only run Notch one at the track. Never daily.

I've had great success speaking with Edelbrock and have developed a relationship with Tony Avina who is Edelbrock's lead supercharger technician. He recently helped with diagnostics on a problem I had and supplied part numbers for replacement parts so my question could be answered. Absolutely great guy. His email address is below. I've spoken to him several times and he always has replied to my emails.

[email protected]

I'll see if I can find a belt number, I assume you have electric power steering as you have a 16 model year. Belt size is different between hydraulic and electric.

If you don't have it, I highly recommend downloading from the Edelbrock website the instructions for your installation and to gather all your build data so if you need to interact with Edelbrock you can have it. It really helps.
Greatly appreciate the information you provided. Looking forward to see if you can get the part number off your drive belt. I just sent an email to Tony Avina as well as you recommended. Have an awesome day.

OP
OP
SuperCharger2016

SuperCharger2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Greatly appreciate the information you provided. Looking forward to see if you can get the part number off your drive belt. I just sent an email to Tony Avina as well as you recommended. Have an awesome day.
I was contacted by Tony Avina from Edelbrock and provided the information on the drive belt. The drive belt used in the 15175 Edelbrock E-Force supercharger kit is a Continental Elite 4060882 (88.20" 6-Rib)
Hope this is helpful to other Ram Forum members. Have an awesome day!

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Great news. Tony is a fantastic resource and has been very helpful every time I have reached out. Glad he responded to you. Also the same belt for the 1538 and 15380 kit

Last edited: