she's a big girl now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I take it someone borrowed your stilts, so you had to use the ladder for those "hard to reach places"!!! *****

Truck looks f'n unreal! Seriously one of my favs!

You picked two to model your build... me too...

This one...
I've seen that one on Kijiji! I was going to call and ask what gears they had in it lol..I'd probably die laughing if they said 3.21's...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

bdawg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^ Holy ****! That's a BIG *****! Unroll the rope ladder to get in and roll it up after you're in! Lol

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
I've seen that one on Kijiji! I was going to call and ask what gears they had in it lol..I'd probably die laughing if they said 3.21's...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

better be bigger than 392 stockers

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
better be bigger than 392 stockers

I don't know. What do you think it needs to cruise around once in awhile? I found a truck on 37s and 3.55s and he's had it setup for 4 years. Drives it every day and plays in the mud. Makes me not worry bout mine at all.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
That thing is a beast! Hopefully that Rough Country decal is for the light bar, because they might try to pull a patent on that lift. Doubt it, but the "not so great USA" is all about suing you for crooked toe nail.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That thing is a beast! Hopefully that Rough Country decal is for the light bar, because they might try to pull a patent on that lift. Doubt it, but the "not so great USA" is all about suing you for crooked toe nail.

Rough country can't build a solid 6", how the hell they gonna patent something like that. I just made people mad. Bam boom pow how ya like me now.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Rough country can't build a solid 6", how the hell they gonna patent something like that. I just made people mad. Bam boom pow how ya like me now.

Who'd you make mad? Not me, I got no idea what kind of quality Rough Country has... From a purpose standpoint, a lift has 0 advantage for me. Most people these days put lifts on just because it looks good. Trust me, there has been other things patented that would blow your mind so putting a patent on something like this is an easy doing and could snatch out from under him.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys look at my truck on 35s. 35s are great, they're so ******* awesome. Anything bigger is dumb and looks dumb. Did I mention 37s are dumb? I have a picture of my 35s in my wallet for those lonely truck stop nights.

-******* canadian

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Who'd you make mad? Not me, I got no idea what kind of quality Rough Country has... From a purpose standpoint, a lift has 0 advantage for me. Most people these days put lifts on just because it looks good. Trust me, there has been other things patented that would blow your mind so putting a patent on something like this is an easy doing and could snatch out from under him.
It was a joke holmes

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
I don't know. What do you think it needs to cruise around once in awhile? I found a truck on 37s and 3.55s and he's had it setup for 4 years. Drives it every day and plays in the mud. Makes me not worry bout mine at all.

running big boost without changing the internals works for some too.....until Boom..

he'll I spend more going out a few times with sole friends than what it cost to change gears...sure my buddy did basically labor free..

a 40" tire is double the stock size, double the weight, double the rolling mass, and double the stress...that's quite a bit of extra imho...

if your gonna do it , do it right ...will it work sure, how long? maybe pay now or pay much more later. I know a dude who rides a moped but this dude wouldn't be caught on one lol

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
running big boost without changing the internals works for some too.....until Boom..

he'll I spend more going out a few times with sole friends than what it cost to change gears...sure my buddy did basically labor free..

a 40" tire is double the stock size, double the weight, double the rolling mass, and double the stress...that's quite a bit of extra imho...

if your gonna do it , do it right ...will it work sure, how long? maybe pay now or pay much more later. I know a dude who rides a moped but this dude wouldn't be caught on one lol

I bet that truck is going to eat ball joints for breakfast, bushings for lunch and CV axles for dinner.

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
Truck gets driven maybe 100 miles a week..if so it will only cost me parts, those are cheap. so far 2000 miles no issues....time will tell, no worries there

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Apologies, I thought you were commenting on the truck with the 20", your truck looks very good and you should be good to go especially since it doesn't get very many miles put on it.

mufflerguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I take it someone borrowed your stilts, so you had to use the ladder for those "hard to reach places"!!! *****

Truck looks f'n unreal! Seriously one of my favs!

You picked two to model your build... me too...

This one...

do you happen to have the specs on this black truck?
I am building a similar vehicle and am hoping to put 40's on it.
Thanks...

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
6 suspension lift
3 body lift