she's a big girl now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdawg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I take it someone borrowed your stilts, so you had to use the ladder for those "hard to reach places"!!! *****

Truck looks f'n unreal! Seriously one of my favs!

You picked two to model your build... me too...

This one...

I got an email from the dealership as to the build of this rig (in post #54 of this thread)... thought some may like the info... anyways here's the email:

"The truck had a 6” suspension lift, 3” body initially then added an extra 2” in front adjustable shocks and rear spacers. Rims are 20” Fuel Beast series with 40x13.50r20 Toyo Open country tires. Also had custom brackets made to tilt front axle to achieve proper driveline angle."

He just got back to me with the lift details...

"Pro Comp..........no problem with the info.........wasn’t easy fitting the fat 40” under the truck 39x12.50r20 would have been a lot easier."

Cheers!:favorites13:

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
I'm hoping someone buys my setup before spring. 40's and 22s if I can sell mine

bdawg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^ She's a beaut. If I had the ca$h... I would. GLWS! I know you've been hoping for that for a while.

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
^^^ She's a beaut. If I had the ca$h... I would. GLWS! I know you've been hoping for that for a while.

man 2200.00 for a like new set of rims, tires, lugnuts, mounted and balanced....they have less than 2000 miles on them, rotated at .1k and 1500

had some stupid offers like 1700, trades for a 4 wheeler, cash plus electronics... got some plans for her in the spring regardless if they sell or not. thanks man

Vighj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks awesome, I got the ok to lift mine in the new year. Lots of decisions and research to do yet. At this point I don't want anything smaller than a 6".

Yours looks deadly.!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk