Shock help for my 09' Mega Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharkdaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
Good morning,
I have a 2009 Dodge ram mega cab SXT 4 x 4 2500. I just dropped 500.00 on a set of 5100 Bilsteins. I'm totally blown out, with disbelief. I am so disappointed I guess my truck rides alright on the highway, but you go thru a bit of construction where the patched the highway, a little I level and bumpy and truck will rattle your balls to where you need bubble wrap. For you wise cracks I know it's not suppose to ride like a Caddy but it shouldn't shake the fizz out of a freshly opened Coke either. I am anxious to see what some of you have put on your 2500's and if you like what your using.
Mthinking nout putting aFox C/O with a resivour on. I have a racing sand rail w14" C/OWith 16" 3rube bypasses behind those and 12" C/O and landing a 14" jump at 89 mph is like landing on a marshmallow. Fox even has what they call QAB on their resivours. Stead of changing the calving for different conditions, you just turn a little button. Any how's I'm anxious to hear how y'all tamed your 2500's down for a better ride. Thanks I really appreciate any input from anyone.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
How many miles have you had them on for? Might need some "break in" time... I have all new shocks on my 1500 with my lift and notice that the ride is a little stiffer but I'm not worried as I'm sure everything just needs to break in a bit.

Adam