Shop In CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RebelMojave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got a 2017 Rebel sitting on the ground. I’m tired of the dealership anyone know a good shop in Connecticut that can fix it? Open to suggestions!4BC8F9E5-EB56-4D66-82ED-C3704AF7DABF.jpeg

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I cannot help U on shop, U may want to fully explain sitting on the ground? Dos it have 4 corner air and the system not working? etc? Just saying.

OP
OP
RebelMojave

RebelMojave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cannot help U on shop, U may want to fully explain sitting on the ground? Dos it have 4 corner air and the system not working? etc? Just saying.
Yes she has the full air suspension. Two years ago the front end was on the bump stops, in the middle of a New England winter. Happened twice until I took in the dealer. They couldn’t duplicate the issue and said it was fine. About a month after that I noticed Left Front and Right Front didn’t sit at the same height. Again took her to the dealer they had her for about a month, they gave me a loaner and finally made adjustments to level her out. Fast forward to last week I come home from a week vacation and the front end is on the bump stops. Over night the right front loses air and after two nights is on the bump stop. She is just under 50,000. Air suspension… ugh.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes she has the full air suspension. Two years ago the front end was on the bump stops, in the middle of a New England winter. Happened twice until I took in the dealer. They couldn’t duplicate the issue and said it was fine. About a month after that I noticed Left Front and Right Front didn’t sit at the same height. Again took her to the dealer they had her for about a month, they gave me a loaner and finally made adjustments to level her out. Fast forward to last week I come home from a week vacation and the front end is on the bump stops. Over night the right front loses air and after two nights is on the bump stop. She is just under 50,000. Air suspension… ugh.
There are threads in this forum on Nitrogen problems and possible fixes for the Air Suspension.

OP
OP
RebelMojave

RebelMojave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well took it dealership… said it’s the manifold and right front shock at 49,000 miles… $3500 estimate… waiting to see what else they come up with.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For that kind of money you could delete the air suspension and put a nice set of Bilsteins or Foxs on that and have a way better and more reliable setup...