Shout out to MoreGrip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigskyroadglide

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Yup, would agree. I'm going to try to avoid rebuilding the lsd I have by not performing those.

I'm not much of a drag racing participant much more a watcher/fan.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yup, would agree. I'm going to try to avoid rebuilding the lsd I have by not performing those.

I'm not much of a drag racing participant much more a watcher/fan.

I prefer to participate for the most part,lol. My wife also drag races her toy as often as she can.She probably does more street racing that she doesn't tell me about then i do,lol.She used to street race my old 68Z more then i did when we were first married 35 years ago,lol

ScannedImage-6.jpg

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Nice, I had a 69 back in the day.

This is my retirement project. 2 more years till I get started.

Going full tilt, 455, 4 speed, 3.73 posi, frame connectors, etc. Road car. Sunday drives

View attachment 239754

View attachment 239755

Looks like a 79 ,i'm guessing if it was an original 4 speed car it still had a Pontiac 400 ,and not the Olds 403.Beautiful car.I'm really dating myself,but i bought a brand new 81 Turbo 301 T/A when i was 19,lol. Car was gutless stock,but i threw a 125 shot of nitrous on it,and it was a hell'va sleeper,till the turbo busted a blade and fed itself through the intake port.GM warrentied the motor back then with no issues,but i got rid of it right after that,lol. Had alot of fun with that car as it would give most 400 T/A's a hell'va run on the street,nitrous and a turbo go hand in hand,lol

OP
OP
Bigskyroadglide

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
It's not a 4 speed but soon it will be. I've been collecting parts for about 5 years! It's a stock 403 olds, 350 turbo, 2.73 posi. Believe it or not, this was my mother's car. 39k original miles. Original paint. Been in my family since new. Stored for 34 years.

My biggest problem is running down OEM pontiac parts.

My first TA was a 78, bought at 20. So I may have a year or so on you