Single favorite mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
It's expensive but for me the most valuable is a bed cover. I went with Peragon and love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid, retractable solution.

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Holy tint job batman, my 2013 was used when I got it and the people before me tinted the #$%^ out of it! It already had factory tint, then they did, what I can only imagine is, limo tint over that. At night I pretty much have no option but to open my rear window if I want to see behind me (other that what my camera sees). Granted, it's really nice to pick my nose in private during the day, but night is TERRIBLE!

Yep. Had a 95 GMC that 'found' a dumpster (painted dark brown) while backing up in a small, unlit parking lot. First and last truck w/limo rear window tint. :)

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think I'll include factory tint.... sooo... what other than tint :)

If we are going to tweak the ~rules~, what about the 'if you only had money for 1 mod' aspect you mentioned in the original post?

It implies (in a roundabout way) that cost / general lack of funds is the prohibitive factor,,,

I've seen several posts now that would require '$2k +' to purchase,,, Pretty sure the same folks aren't driving 100% bone stock trucks other than 'rims and tires' because that was all they had the cash for,,,

Will you help us determine / define what you mean by "if you only had money for 1 mod"???? :roflsquared:

Last edited:
OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I made that 1 caveat since many trucks (and cars) come with tint. In regards to a $2k mod; some people may save up the $2k and only do that 1 mod (electric bed cover for example) because it's the 1 mod they feel they must have.

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
20% tint on fronts will almost match the factory ~18% back windows. Exhaust can be had pretty cheap, tailgate assist and a shorter antenna for me.

rjeffway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with Tonneau first, since I dont like the look of the open bed, and its increases the functionality. Next up is muffler - installing flowmaster 50 next weekend. cant wait!

TXLNGHRN10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My first mod?
Seat cover for the rear. Kids are brutal on light colored interior.
2 mod was Vararaam intake
3 18" magnaflow
4 Alpine type r 6x9's and components