slightly different pedal commander mount 2500 limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goonbash

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 Longhorn Limited Megacab
Engine
cummins
I came up with a little different mounting for my PC. I keep it in the map pocket so it is readily handy whenever I want to make a change, but I used a Dremel tool and cut a small bit of the lower corner off the little access panel right above the map pocket for the wire to pass through. My truck still has 5yrs or more on warranty so this way I can pop the access panel out with a key and tuck the PC behind the panel and unplug it from the pedal when I take it in for dealer service without taking It out of the truck completely. It is a Bluetooth model so i could have hidden it completely all the time but honestly the little controller is really more convenient than your cell phone when driving.

The reason I did this instead of routing the wire from the bottom of the console and up into the map pocket is that when you try to slip it back in the skinny map pocket and MISS (which you will occasionally), the cord is still right there next to your seat so you don't even have to look down to find it much less dig around on your floor beneath you to find your controller.

The little access panel pops off by prying in the access slot with any little tool or key. Then the panel next to it nearest the gas pedal popped off by hand to make routing and zip tying the cord easy. Almost no trace and within seconds can be hidden behind access panel out of sight completely. Took 20 min to install including Dremel time.

Most people who have posted their PC settings are hemi trucks, any cummins owners care to share their preferred PC setting? Headed out this afternoon to try mine out for the first time.

KIMG0076.JPG

View attachment 132252

KIMG0082~2.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat