smoother ride? more control.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodge Ram sport 4x4 crew
Engine
hemi 5.7
Going to keep this short!

i got a 2015 ram sport crew, With a 6" zone suspension lift with 37's. on 20's...with fox 2.0 racing shocks in the rear...im unsure of whats in the front....but it's not leveled.

Also added some hub centric rings.

My problem....i feel like when im mostly on the highway that i don't have much control? it's more less wanting to just go left or right at times...steering wheel is nowhere near stiff anymore either.

are these common things? i know the drive will never be the same when u add stuff like this...But is there anything els i can do to improve my control while i drive? feel the wheels on the road . :p, let me know if you guys got any other ideas....Thanks.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My steering wheel has never felt "stiff". Or do you mean it feels like a 60s Cadillac now, i.e. zero resistance?

I assume you've had it aligned after the lift? If so, adding some toe-in (while reducing tread life) will probably help.

Other than that, tires are probably the biggest thing. Oversize with gnarly tread is not going to track like the factory passenger car tires.

That's life at the top.

OP
OP
stevens

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodge Ram sport 4x4 crew
Engine
hemi 5.7
thanks bud.

monteholic