So my truck and a deer got in a fight...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I thought of that but the shipping and exchange would kill me. Not to mention if I got dinged with duty as well. I’m in Canada.

Where in Canad are you? Im in Canada on a border and get stuff shipped to the US all the time and its not bad at all

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Heck I’d go full iron bumper replacement and find a grill. That don’t seem bad at all. My wife took out an axis with her trailblazer. Smashed the whole front end in at 50mph. 3,500 in damage.

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where in Canad are you? Im in Canada on a border and get stuff shipped to the US all the time and its not bad at all
I’m on the east coast Nova Scotia

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can see where I hit a baby camel at 50 mph......3070958d9c85a81405b3f9ce3e79bdf7.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

WoW, Hoe...! Now THAT will stop a deer, camel, small elk, light train/semi-truck... LoL...

Hate to say it John Jensen, those bars will just bend into your fenders/the body with even a fairly low speed deer impact... Those are just meant for brush...

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WoW, Hoe...! Now THAT will stop a deer, camel, small elk, light train/semi-truck... LoL...

Hate to say it John Jensen, those bars will just bend into your fenders/the body with even a fairly low speed deer impact... Those are just meant for brush...
The camel did bend the number plate mount and push in the mesh, as well as moving it back on the mounts a bit.
They are made of aircraft grade aluminium and have sliding mounts which are designed to give a bit in heavy hits.
Much stronger and practical weight wise than steel.
Side steps/brush rails are mounted so the bar can slide back and forwards.
Without it I would have been stuck 400km out in the desert waiting for a tow.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Donutsahoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I was just reading through and couldn’t believe no one had suggested a ranch hand while it was in the shop. It was my first thought!

Does that interfere with your front parking sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tincup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does that interfere with your front parking sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2010, no parking sensors lol. But I believe they make them with cutouts for the sensors on the newer models.

Donutsahoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I have a 2010, no parking sensors lol. But I believe they make them with cutouts for the sensors on the newer models.
Sorry was reading it on Tapatalk and quoted the wrong person. I think I need to be asking @John Jensen