So, which lights can be swapped with leds, without getting warning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hass, I want to do the cargo light but am leery of disturbing the gasket. A simple LED headlight upgrade would be welcomed. I did add a lighted Bull Bar and use that as needed.

I did this and run thru touchless car washes often and so far no problems.

OP
OP
H

Haas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hass, I have a 2018 RAM 3500 Tradesman and one of the first things I did when I brought it home was go to my local O'Reilly Auto Parts (I worked there for 3 years) and bought the equivalent Sylvania LED bulbs for the backup lights and license lights. No issues and great lighting. You'll be glad you did. I may do the side markers next. I want to do the cargo light but am leery of disturbing the gasket. A simple LED headlight upgrade would be welcomed. I did add a lighted Bull Bar and use that as needed.

Thanks for that. I'd like to buy local, so if there's any issues, I can talk face to face with someone.

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
www.Lasfit.com

100% Plug & Play - nothing to program, no AlfaOBD required. I had them in one of our 2018 Ram Longhorns with zero issues. Plug, play & enjoy.

10% off right now or use their site to look up the LEDs you need and then price compare with their Amazon prices. They are inexpensive but last...have had them in my truck with zero issues, just installed in another family truck with zero issues and have numerous coworkers who have been running them much, much longer than me and no issues.

Great bulbs and fantastic customer service if you prefer to call them. Also, they have plenty of videos and instructions on their website and YouTube. Purchase from a high quality, high volume manufacturer and not some low volume outfit just out to take your money.
Thanks; I will do this right before I order, but not before my truck arrives. I think this is going to be where I buy them from. My truck is total LED but the front turn signals. It always cracks me up why those two bulbs were left. Just do them all from the factory IMHO.

I do normally buy the computer bits but I wasn’t going to so soon unless it was 100% required. I’m glad there is an option that is programming free.

I also checked out the ones recommended earlier in the thread from Amazon; those always make me nervous and guys with melted ones on there…yikes. I just had LED bulbs I bought on amazon throw a breaker in my house. No more bulbs from Amazon for me. At least for now.

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Everything I buy is an canbus LED. No issues with them but have not put them in turn or brake

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57