Sold 2012 1500 CC SPORT - Parts for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 True Blue Pearl Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sold 2012 1500 CC SPORT - Vararam, Dual Battery Kit, Steps, Truck cover for sale!

Sadly I had to let the truck go but I managed to pull a few things off before doing so. Prices listed include shipping in the 50 states. I can't access the forums every day so it will be first come first served according to post or PM.

The truck had 12000 miles on it when I sold it. Many of these parts were on for only a few hundred miles, specified below:

These are priced at a great value (includes shipping)!
I prefer to use PAYPAL

Tinted Tail lights and Third - SOLD!
Billet Technology Catch Can - SOLD!
Vararam Airgrabber w/ two lids - SOLD!
Painless Dual Battery Kit Part#40103 - $225 includes battery tray, stinger terminals, and 1AWG cables cut to length.
Aries 3'' Side Steps - $175 including shipping. This is a killer deal! (used less than a month)
NOAH BLOCK-IT Truck Cover - $200 (very light use) Some tire marks on the edges and some pollen spots but still in very good condition. No tears or stretches. Only used 3 months. This is the best cover out there for outdoor use!!

Attachments

• BT Catch Can.jpg
    BT Catch Can.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Air Grabber.jpg
    Air Grabber.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Painless Dual Battery.jpg
    Painless Dual Battery.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Aries 2.jpg
    Aries 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 150
  • NOAH Cover.jpg
    NOAH Cover.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

taman86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
interested in catch can

OP
OP
12TrueSport

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
More pics available upon request! Shipping is included in price.

OP
OP
12TrueSport

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Dual Battery kit works great after you put the Vararam Air Grabber on!

jcat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
so the steps are 175 shipped? I'm in 02831, RI...

jcat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
With regards to the vararam, will it work on a stock plain jane hood?

yup. You may or may not have to trim the shroud for an AC line but that's minor. It'll work with your truck.

kicker226

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 Tradesman
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Id like to see the price for shipping those steps. I "purchased" steps from someone for $150 and after 2 weeks he backed out and said he wasn't making enough, but never told me how much shipping was

jcat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Id like to see the price for shipping those steps. I "purchased" steps from someone for $150 and after 2 weeks he backed out and said he wasn't making enough, but never told me how much shipping was
That's exactly why I asked lol

OP
OP
12TrueSport

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

The reason why the price is so low on those steps is because, in my opinion, they are a good temporary step. That means that the construction is ok, and they look good, and they will probably last a while, but to me there are much better steps out there. These weren't even on my truck a month. I only had them until I could get my AMP steps installed. I wanted a cheap, temporary solution.

So no gimmicks or hidden fees, the price you pay is the price listed. It's a screamin deal for "ok" steps. Like I said, this is my opinion.

If either you or jcat or interested just give me a day or two to get them wrapped up and transported. They will not fit in my current vehicle..lol.

kicker226

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 Tradesman
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The reason why the price is so low on those steps is because, in my opinion, they are a good temporary step. That means that the construction is ok, and they look good, and they will probably last a while, but to me there are much better steps out there. These weren't even on my truck a month. I only had them until I could get my AMP steps installed. I wanted a cheap, temporary solution.

So no gimmicks or hidden fees, the price you pay is the price listed. It's a screamin deal for "ok" steps. Like I said, this is my opinion.

If either you or jcat or interested just give me a day or two to get them wrapped up and transported. They will not fit in my current vehicle..lol.

I'm not saying that you were trying to hide anything. I was just curious because of what happened to me. I would be more interested if it was for a regular cab long bed.

OP
OP
12TrueSport

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm not saying that you were trying to hide anything. I was just curious because of what happened to me. I would be more interested if it was for a regular cab long bed.

Oh I know it wasn't a dig. I thought you were interested in buying them and wondered why it was so low. Depending on the shipping method I bet it would be around $70 due to weird size and weight. That's just a guess though.

OP
OP
12TrueSport

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The Air Grabber and Cover are still available. Shipping included. I will be adding very nice tinted and like new OE tailights to the mix soon.

SKorch630

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 1500
Engine
Price on tails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.