SOLD: 2014 Big Horn 20" Chrome Clads w/ Tires; 2014 OEM Quad Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogg795

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here we are ladies and gents; my lazy butt finally getting moving on getting rid of stuff I no longer need.

First for sale are a set of 4 20" Big Horn wheels with OEM GY Tires. No TPMS but tires have about 30K miles on them and probably aren't long for this world, but if you're looking to upgrade from 17's it'll hold you over until the first snow fall.

Wheels are in great shape except for one which his minor curb rash. (Gotta be careful, those things jump right out at ya!). This damage can be seen in the picture!

IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
my photo upload

Second item is a set of factory OEM Quad headlights. Put these in storage after upgrading to retros and forgot about them until I was cleaning out my shed. A little dirty but no chips or scratches and all the tabs are there.

IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
upload a photo

I am asking $500 for the wheels and SOLD for the lights. I'm not looking to ship the wheels because of inherent costs but I'll meet someone within reasonable distance. I'm located in Ronkonkoma, NY (Zip 11779) for anyone keeping track. The headlights are shippable and the costs are included for the continental US.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigDogg795

BigDogg795

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wheels sold locally! Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status