SOLD! Black Sport wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SOLD! Up for sale is a set of black sport wheels. I had bought these to powdercoat gloss back so I didn't have to lay my truck up. However I bought a set of rebel wheels for the winter and can powdercoat the sport wheels that are usually on my truck. These wheels aren't perfect as I had planned to powdercoat them. Id rate 3 of them a 7 or so out of 10. The fourth wheel was refinished by Hollander but the powdercoat faded. You can see in the pictures the one that doesn't match the rest.

These would make great full size spares or you can buy the whole set to be refinished. I will sell the 3 non-faded wheels for $150 each and $75 for the faded one, or $475 for the set. If they go individually, I may keep one as a spare for myself.

IMG_8886.JPG

IMG_8863.JPG

IMG_8864.JPG

Last edited:

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Where are you located?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Juniorss

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
woops thought I had that on my profile... Im on Long Island in Hauppauge NY

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I'm on my phone, it doesn't show the locations. Or if it does, I don't know how to find it [emoji23]

OP
OP
Juniorss

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm on my phone, it doesn't show the locations. Or if it does, I don't know how to find it [emoji23]

The phone doesn't show it but I also didn't have it listed so I added it lol

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Would have loved to run across this when I was hunting some. Wound up with a Rebel setup instead.

GLWS!

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Up for sale is a set of black sport wheels. I had bought these to powdercoat gloss back so I didn't have to lay my truck up. However I bought a set of rebel wheels for the winter and can powdercoat the sport wheels that are usually on my truck. These wheels aren't perfect as I had planned to powdercoat them. Id rate 3 of them a 7 or so out of 10. The fourth wheel was refinished by Hollander but the powdercoat faded. You can see in the pictures the one that doesn't match the rest.

These would make great full size spares or you can buy the whole set to be refinished. I will sell the 3 non-faded wheels for $150 each and $75 for the faded one, or $475 for the set. If they go individually, I may keep one as a spare for myself.

View attachment 155824

View attachment 155825

View attachment 155826
Did I miss the faded wheel picture? Have you considered shipping?

Txs

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Juniorss

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did I miss the faded wheel picture? Have you considered shipping?

Txs

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In the picture of the 4 wheels, its the wheel on top right. They are in boxes so I can get shipping quotes but I am sure it won't be cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.