Southwest US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pushrod91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
22 area Motor Transport. Across from airfield.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in Vegas just picked up my second ram, third lifted dodge. I'm up for a meetup

Had
2003 Dakota 3 inch fab tech, 3 inch body lift 33s terra grapplers
2004 dodge ram 1500 6 inch super lift 35s pro comp extreme
13 other cars
Have
2010 ram 1500 6 inch pro comp lift 35s pro comp extreme all terrains

Last edited:
OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm in Vegas just picked up my second ram, third lifted dodge. I'm up for a meetup

Had
2003 Dakota 3 inch fab tech, 3 inch body lift 33s terra grapplers
2004 dodge ram 1500 6 inch super lift 35s pro comp extreme
13 other cars
Have
2010 ram 1500 6 inch pro comp lift 35s pro comp extreme all terrains

Welcome to RF

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
San Diego is what i call home right now. Anyone interested in going to race legal at qualcomm (chargers) stadium on Aug 7th. I will be there regardless to find out how my QC truck goes down the track.

Pushrod91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
San Diego is what i call home right now. Anyone interested in going to race legal at qualcomm (chargers) stadium on Aug 7th. I will be there regardless to find out how my QC truck goes down the track.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. LOL Please dont... Its just a parking lot. DO NOT expect any good times there. You should try the Barona Drags. Thats a 1/8 mile track. Thats where i run my car.

Barona 1/8th Mile Drags

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
One of these days I'll need to take my truck to the vegas motor speedway and see what I get with a few runs. Really been wondering how fast my truck is after everything I've done to her.

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One of these days I'll need to take my truck to the vegas motor speedway and see what I get with a few runs. Really been wondering how fast my truck is after everything I've done to her.

lvms is great when then prep it but midnight mayham they don't and its usually too hot or too cold to get decent runs. Let me know when you go out I may try a pass or two with the lift and pro comps

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
lvms is great when then prep it but midnight mayham they don't and its usually too hot or too cold to get decent runs. Let me know when you go out I may try a pass or two with the lift and pro comps

Alright, will do. Probably wont be until October if I do because I'll be going back home for a couple weeks the week after next. But I'll be sure to post it up on here when I make a go at it.

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. LOL Please dont... Its just a parking lot. DO NOT expect any good times there. You should try the Barona Drags. Thats a 1/8 mile track. Thats where i run my car.

Barona 1/8th Mile Drags

I would go out there, but its a little ways for me. the race legal thing is closer. I understand the track at barrona would be better, just a matter of connivence. What is it like out there anyways. I saw results from some races out there and man i would be a slow pig. What are the test and tune nights like?

What car you running anyways?

Pushrod91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Barona is a little bit further for you. But the track is well worth it IMO. Im for from being a fast car out there but i have alot of fun trying. hahaha Test n Tune nights arent too bad. They have 2 lanes for us. You will get alot more runs in at the Q (racelegal) im sure. But i prefer the track prep better at Barona.

I have a 91 mustang that runs in the mid 7s.

D33k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Vegas rams must love del taco. Every time I've gone to the one on south rainbow I see lifted rams. Spotted a red lifted mega cab last night, time before was white lifted mega cab.

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Vegas rams must love del taco. Every time I've gone to the one on south rainbow I see lifted rams. Spotted a red lifted mega cab last night, time before was white lifted mega cab.

I've never noticed, lol. But then again, I live in north vegas and I've never really looked for Rams at fast food joints. But I will say that they do love Smiths up on Ann and Decatur. Every time I go there I can usually count at least 3 Rams at any given time. Hell, there was one time I had to use both hands to count. And we all parked in the same area which made it even better.