Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angelac

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a -12 offset with 35s 12.5w on a 20 rim I want to add stance to my truck apparently the guy at the guy at the truck place here said that it's impossible to put spacers on with this offset and they'll only get pushed out a mm??

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Hmm I will say a few things abut spacers. First anything over 2 inches should never be used. If you cannot get what you want with the rims then you really should look at different rims. As far as the tire shop goes FIND ANOTHER. You can install spacers on any rim and whatever size the spacer is tat is how much the rim/tire will be pushed out. Which rims are they and it would be nice to see a pic of them on your truck before the spacers are installed, so we can have a better idea of what can be done for youa s far as advice.

DO NOT INSTALL THE SPACERS UNTIL MORE OF US AHVE CHIMED IN HERE. There are a lot of people more intune with tire/wheel combos than myself and hopefully one of them can give a bit better advice.

OP
OP
angelac

angelac

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are ballistic havocs I'll have to get to a computer to post pics