speaker question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Ya get what ya pay for. my bass is starting too buzz. The stockers are dried out. Time for a change where are the adaptors located, for 6.5 front installs?? can they be had elsewhere besides crutchfields, how about the scematics on which is pos and negative? Can the plug and play connectors be found elsewhere?? Thought i saw them on there website but it was different from another site. : (

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
if you get the adapters from crutchfield

Anyone ever buy these adaptors, and is there a web page available? I'm too stupid to search crutchfield. j/king looking for an easy click and pay,lol.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i've seen people post that they have used the adapters and had no problems with them.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I can deal without the adaptors, I wanna know which is pos, and which is neg. Crutchfield said one thing and some other web site had another. I doubt the oem's will be marked + or -. I don't wanna take down all four door skins without a game plan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990