Speaker/sub setup - NEED HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk00rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think thats the same box I just ordered. I am thinking of putting a JL10W3 in it. My box should be here this weekend. I already have a old punch amp that I am going to drive it with and I did the AudioControl2IC or something like that to convert the signal. I had RF subs, Kicker, MTX and JL's before, really like the JL over the RF might want to give them a listen to before you purchase the RF

OP
OP
R

Ray Karpis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
A few wiring questions:

in a Quad Cab, is there a consensus on where the best location is to run speaker wires from an amp under the driver's seat to the passenger side front door speakers? Is there room to go under the "hump" in the center of the vehicle? Same question with the RCA cables...up the center hump or do I need go around the perimeter of the passenger side? Do I need to keep the power/ground away from the RCAs?

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I ran my RCA's thru the "hump"... I had to take the center console out. made it easier to do. I ran my power wires under driver door sill. I just have a mono amp and subs under the rear seat.