Sponsorship Contest 1 day left to get your app in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
For all those who have not seen our contest we are running there is 1 day left, tomorrow at midnight central time we are going to be closing the application thread, anyone who has not got their app in and would like to please do so ASAP, once the thread closes we will be unable to accept anymore apps.

Click here to Submit your APP!!!

DISCOUNT AUTO PERFORMANCE'S OFFICIAL SPONSORSHIP CONTEST

We are proud to announce that we are searching for 2-3 RAMS to sponsor, the contest rules are pretty straight forward, and listed below. You ask, why get sponsored by DAP (Discount Auto Performance)? Well it is very simple.

All parts are given to you at our cost! that's right no markup!

Requirements.

1. Must be atleast 18 years old
2. Must own a 3rd or 4th gen RAM
3. Must submit atleast 4 pictures of truck (side view(s), front view, interior pic, and engine bay pic)
4. Must be an active forum member.
5. Must attend atleast 1 car show per year. (don't have to be entered in the show but this will be preferred)
6. Must submit atleast a 750 word write up why we should choose you, including a brief description of your truck, mods done, or planned, and what city, state you live in.
7. IF SELECTED, you must have a Discount Auto Performance decal in the color of your choice along the top rear of the back glass or on the front eyebrow part of the windshield. This will be provided to you at no cost.
8. If selected you will have a Sponsored vehicle thread here in our vendor thread where everyone who visits gets to check out your truck.
9. Link to your sponsored vehicle thread must be in your forum signature.
10. Must remain active on these boards, otherwise sponsorship can and may be revoked

To submit your application simply post it here in this thread, no off topic discussions.

All questions will be copied into this post, answered below "FAQ" style and then the original post will be deleted to keep the clutter down :)

1. Is this contest being ran on more than 1 board?
Answer
It is being ran on other boards, however we are looking specifically for 2-3 truck here from the RF, and the number of application submitted and approved on other boards will not affect the number of winners selected here on the RF which will be 2-3.

2.Does DAP prefer trucks with mods already or one that can be built up?
Answer
We are 100% open to both, no application will be overlooked regardless of mods done or not done.

Thanks
Jeremiah and Andrew
Discount Auto Performance

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
A good opportunity for someone I'm sure.

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Wish I had the time to get some pics and type up 750 words. I've got a ton of mods I'd like at cost :) haha

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
got mine it better hurry!

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well I ended up bored at work! Pics are from pre debadging since the truck is filthy and I'm living on a well site I can't really get pics of interior and engine!

2013-03-10_16-51-02_745_zps5dc4dcc9.jpg

2013-03-10_16-50-07_275_zpsd99d3472.jpg

2013-03-10_16-48-06_294_zps87e68100.jpg

The best reason I can find for my truck to be sponsored is the fact that above all else it is my work truck. I purchased the 2012 big horn quad cab late November and since then the modification bug has bit me and hard. My truck being my work truck has traveled across the country from North Dakota to Tennessee to New York. With it covering that much ground it would allow people from areas all over to see the truck and the Decal in the rear window. Along with the fact that in the oilfield, workers take a lot of pride in their big jacked up 4x4’s so it being seen on locations could get people interested in the store most of my parts were purchased through.
The truck currently sits with a rcx leveling kit, 3” pa body lift on 35” tires with stock rims. It has K&N 63 series CAI, and a diablo trinity in the performance department. Exterior modifications are ruff riderz (please forgive the spelling, that’s how stampede spells it) fender flares, Debadged with the exception of ram head emblems, 20% tint, with blacked out tail lights and 3rd brake light. The interior is pretty plain with the exception of two RF 10” subs with kenwood double din dvd and weather beater floor mats.
My future plans for the truck are as follows:
1) Suspension
a) 6” rough country lift
b) Front bilstein 5100 to level
c) 37” tires on 17x10 rims or 35” tires on 20x10 rims with a lot of negative offset
d) Gearing (dependent on if they make a bolt in kit as opposed to the axle swap)
2) Motor
a) 87MM throttle body
b) Billet catch can
c) FI of some sort (very last modification)
3) Exterior
a) Black housing head lights
b) Offroad L.e.d.s behind grill
c) A sturdier set of nerf bars
4) Interior
a) Black or Dark tan leather
b) All khaki and silver interior pieces painted flat black or “Matte Black”
c) Train horn

Most of the stuff I intend on completing before the end of the year with the exception of the super charger and gearing. I do not however attend many car shows but I do live in the town which holds one of the biggest in my area and I thoroughly cruise it and would be willing to enter if it were complete.

I currently live in Whitesburg, KY but work out of Morgantown, WV and am currently stationed around Pittsburgh, PA

I haven't wrote that much since college. But it was about one of my favorite subjects so it wasn't TOO hard.

Thanks guys.

please post this in our official Contest thread, as this thread is just meant to be a notification of contest ending thread, our official contest thread can be located here http://www.ramforum.com/f130/sponsorship_contest_submit_your_app_now-29096/

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca