Squeak Squeak Squeak .... driving me crazy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeb65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have the same year truck...my spare tire was loose and would rub the frame causing the squeak. Just had to tighten the cable holding it in place and air the spare up. It comes back here and there.

Cbrill99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He mi 5.7
May sound stupid but I had a squeak in mine and found it to be coming from the seatbelt hanger was driving me crazy it is right by my ear and I could not figure out where it was coming from.

jdobbs876

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a squeak from my oem running boards. Drove me crazy for a couple of months until it was discovered.

Tahoebronco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I saw on Youtube awhile back where a guy found his squeaking noises to be coming from his front passenger seat. From the back seat area, he pulled back the lower covering from behind the front passenger seat to expose the framing. There were some lose bolts that were able to be tightened. Search youtube for mysterious squeaks and see what you find.

Almsafer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Short story . I have a 2017 ram limited and i switched its suspension to ironman foam cell pro and after i did i had this annoying squeaking whenever i hit a bump a rock on the road . Its sounds like birds lol . I did alot of diagnosing and it turned out to be worn out rear sway bar links bushing , i replaced one a year ago and it was fine , but today i have to change the other side because it started making the same exact noise