Steering Wheel Radio Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneWheelWonder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know if the radio controls on the back side of the steering wheel can be reprogrammed to do different functions? There are 3 buttons on the left side of the wheel. The middle one scans through your preset radio stations from 1-6 (or 12 depending on how many you have set) and the top and bottom buttons just scan through random stations. I was hoping to be able to change is so the top button would go to the next station (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,ect.) and the bottom would go backwards (6,5,4,3,2,1,6,5,ect.)

This may sound like a stupid request to some people but coming from a person that programs machines all day....little things like that irritate me to no end. Thanks in advance for any ones help!

canadianhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I asked the same thing when i got my truck a few months ago, the answers I got was no can't reprogram them. I would find it handy to have the middle button the the right to mute.