Sticker Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TabooAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I am curious what you guys think about removal of the Power Wagon badging. I have seen a few around. Obviously everyone has their own taste.

Sparkyy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
I personally would leave it on, Power Wagon is a beast and I'd be proud to display that badging.
I like seeing the badging of Power Wagons.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would also leave the stickers on. But I think they deserve it.

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
Is you must........ Try the 3M Adhesive Remover. Its works great and will not damage your truck. You can get it at a big box store or at an auto parts store.

OP
OP
TabooAR

TabooAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
No, I do not plan on removing mine. I was just saying that I have seen a few around. Granted 2 were in use by LE, I just don't get the reasoning for removal unless it was damaged in some way. Afterall you paid a premium for the baddest production 4x4 truck so why hide it?

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I would leave it as it came from the factory. I agree with the above posts.

Only reason I would think a LE Agency would spend even more money to remove them, is if they were in the way of agency specific markings, like on the tailgate or something where they would have a reflective sticker.

Unless they have markings on the hood too or something that would cause someone to think it was a impersonator or phony with the Satin Black hood sticker on the hood of a White one.

I saw a White Factory Demo PW out in Baker, CA earlier this week towing a Fiat trailer full of "500's". It looked sweet. But, I see how in a distance it could be perceived as a little "Official" looking. All the many Agencies out here by Lake Powell use White 4x4 Dodge P/U's and I am still not used to it, coming from CA where everyone previously had Crown Vics until they started running them out of service. All these new model LEO vehicles still strike me as odd looking.