Stop driving the 2003 Dodge truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FabricGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello,

We wanted to check in to see if you have taken your vehicle into the dealer? Should you have any questions or need any additional assistance, please send our team a PM. Thank you

William
Ram Cares
Well, my local Wallace CJDR dealership completed the airbag recall in only one trip, though they couldn't seem to complete the work in an 8 hour workday, had to get the truck the next day.

Previously my BIL had it in to Tallahassee dealership for the passenger airbag three times and it still showed as outstanding...

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, my local Wallace CJDR dealership completed the airbag recall in only one trip, though they couldn't seem to complete the work in an 8 hour workday, had to get the truck the next day.

Previously my BIL had it in to Tallahassee dealership for the passenger airbag three times and it still showed as outstanding...
Don't feel too bad.... I recently got a passenger-side specific airbag recall notice on my 2004 Ford Ranger. According to it, the airbag was replaced previously when it belonged to a prior owner.
So, why another recall for the same airbag? According to the notice, it is being recalled to inspect whether or not it was installed upside down!

Perhaps a pillow wrapped in a jumbo trash bag!???

FabricGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't feel too bad.... I recently got a passenger-side specific airbag recall notice on my 2004 Ford Ranger. According to it, the airbag was replaced previously when it belonged to a prior owner.
So, why another recall for the same airbag? According to the notice, it is being recalled to inspect whether or not it was installed upside down!
FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY

MoparX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

May have been posted already, but if any one needs to check on outstanding recalls on their vehicles.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Does anyone know where I can research the RECALL HISTORY by vin.
I mean, can I find out what the various recalls were to my used vehicle and who performed the recall and when?

FabricGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks,
Now I am kinda upset. Why is it that I had to bring my new to me truck in for airbag recall this month when according to the FCA site above, that the airbags had already been replaced in 2015/2016 ?

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks,
Now I am kinda upset. Why is it that I had to bring my new to me truck in for airbag recall this month when according to the FCA site above, that the airbags had already been replaced in 2015/2016 ?
Maybe the installer put the airbag in incorrectly. I got a subsequent recall for the passenger airbag on my 2004 Ford Ranger Edge so they can determine if the original recall technician did or did not install the damned thing upside down!