Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sageward03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 and 2016
Engine
3.6 and 5.7
So I left my 2014 running in park one day and I come back to it not 2 minutes later and it has some how shifted itself into 4 low I was unable to get it out of 4 low so I brought it to a dealership and they said they fixed the issue but it then proceeded to drive real slow and rev real high like it was still in 4 low but just the low gearing I can currently switch from 2wd to 4 auto but when I try to go into 4 low it just sits there and blinks on the instrument panel I’ve asked everyone I know and I’ve had a dealership go complete through it a dodge specific dealership at that I’m at a complete loss and this is my last resort I have changed the front diff actuator and the transfer case shift motor after this all happened I just need an answer to what could actually be the problem thanks

express2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
When my 2014 stuck in 4 low i pulled and reinstalled the unblown fuse for the actuator under the hood. it magically started working. it has not failed again and i use 4low weekly.

OP
OP
Sageward03

Sageward03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 and 2016
Engine
3.6 and 5.7
Is it the number 94 fuse slot because I didn’t even have one in that slot