Subwoofer info needed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enshadowed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just found 2 cheapie vr3 10" subwoofers.. cant find the specs anywhere. Got them at a yard sale in 2 seperate 10" truck boxes a whoping 15$ for both!!. They have aluminum cones, magnet honestly is surprisingly bigger. The only numbers on magnet are rbp1000/vbp1000.. they look old school.. any help please???? Thanks!!!

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have seen this vr3 brand at like pep boys and stores like that. Never heard them though but for 15 bucks hook em up and see what happens. If worst comes to worst you got two good boxes you can upgrade down the road. If those numbers are trying to tell you the rms and the peak power they will handle nowhere near 1000 watts of power. If I remember correctly the ones I saw handle right around 250 watts but that's about all I know of them. It's not a popular brand so I'm not surprised you haven't found much info on them. Hope this helped some

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990