Super Stock Challenger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Finally got a ride in a new Super Stock Challenger this afternoon.Holy flack is all i got to say,at 80 mph it spins the factory drag radials hard enough you can see smoke coming off the back tires in the side mirrors,and it never quits pulling.The owner ran it up 160 mph before we started to run out of road,and it never quit pulling.Now i want one,who wants to lend me a couple hundred thousand Canuck,lol

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Finally got a ride in a new Super Stock Challenger this afternoon.Holy flack is all i got to say,at 80 mph it spins the factory drag radials hard enough you can see smoke coming off the back tires in the side mirrors,and it never quits pulling.The owner ran it up 160 mph before we started to run out of road,and it never quit pulling.Now i want one,who wants to lend me a couple hundred thousand Canuck,lol
if someone here buys you one swing by and take me for a ride please :roflsquared: :drunk:

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Around here if your caught doing triple digit speed, you go straight to jail. And then there the $10k plus in legal fees to maybe keep your drivers license.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Around here if your caught doing triple digit speed, you go straight to jail. And then there the $10k plus in legal fees to maybe keep your drivers license.
I'm in Alberta,and we were on a back secondary highway,a fair ways from any town,where you're not going to run into a cop very often.