Superchips cortex advance tranny tuning need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ramunit, I saw a post you made about moving 2p down past 2 down so on WOT it skips 2pd. If I completely chopped that up or it didn't sound right my bad, I'm still learning here.

If anybody can chime in and help explain this to me I'd sure appreciate it.

I also just set tq management to 20% on every gear, is it ok to go to 0%?

I'm still trying to figure all of this out but any advice and feedback will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Sorry I meant to post this in the performance section, could anybody move it for me? Thanks

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure on that. You might could ask JJ, I think he made those. He's the username that's just numbers.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did, he didn't really have too much to say about the tuning in general. I can't seem to find anybody who knows enough to help me, there has to be at least 1 person here who can

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry I couldn't offer any help. I bought the option for my 2007 but never actually used it. I was always a little too intimidated by it.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not a problem bud. The more I start messing with this the better it's getting. I was intimidated at first too, but now it's addicting! You should give it a try, you'd love the way your truck will drive once you start playing around with it.

There's still alot I don't know but I'm getting there. I first started out by just messing with gear 1 and 2 up shift, programed drove and see what changed, then went back and tweaked some more. I'm in the middle of that right now as I type actually