Suspension Lift / Leveling Kit + Body Lift Kit Together?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis Campudoni

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello,

New member here with a 2016 2500 MegaCab RAM (midnight / full blackout edition). As you all know, these trucks have a higher stock suspension than many other truck brands in the same category. You know by just parking side-by-side and comparing the elevation. Even at the dealer, there were other 2500s next to it and mine was higher than most but still with a stock suspension.

I want to elevate the truck to use 37s with the factory flat black 20" wheels. I just purchased a Tuff Country 3" Suspension Lift / Leveling Kit that I will install soon. I've seen many postings from owners with a 2.5" leveling kit and 37s and the only modification was trimming a bit of the wheelhouse plastic lining. Just want to hear from you guys on this before I proceed. Am I OK with what I have or do I need to go higher?

Also, I am curious about the possibility of adding a Body Lift Kit on top of the suspension kit. Has anyone here done that combination or recommend not to do it? If its possible, what Body Lift kit would you recommend on top of the Tuff Country Kit I bought?

I appreciate your help!

LC

View attachment 122990

20170603_151754.jpg