Sway bar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrock2394

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Was looking over the front end today before I schedule an inspection and notice the sway bar had a 1/16" of play in it. Checked the end links and the bushing are destroyed. Makes sense becuase the truck gets moved around a little bit when going over bumps.

So I'm looking for a new set what do you guys recommend. I have a 2.5" level on the front if that matters. I'd rather just buy whole new links instead of just the bushing.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

ramburger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
no it aint...

and yer moving around when hit bumps is prob an alignment issue

OP
OP
Jrock2394

Jrock2394

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
It's 4wd and I didn't mean the stabilizer shock ment the steering box stabilizer.

Had it aligned when I put the new wheels on last month and didn't fix the bump problem. Just trying to narrow it down.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Crocdocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 5.9
I would just buy new bushings if that's bad and not the balljoint on the link but a lot of the time the kit at the parts store has new links with bushings and washers. Just buy that mine where only like $25 and it came with the actual sway bar mount bushings to. I don't know if that's your bump issue but if there worn out and u want to replace them get the whole kit it's easier and cheaper in my opinion