Votes: 404 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 161 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 1,002 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 664 23.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Go to the Harley Forums, they are as loyal to Redline oil as they are to Harley's.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I know redline has a motorcycle line. Never used it myself but read alot of good reviews about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Iv thought of it. But seriously.... am i going to end up putting redline in my zeroturn mower, welder and everything in between LOL:roflsquared:

:hmm:

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Iv thought of it. But seriously.... am i going to end up putting redline in my zeroturn mower, welder and everything in between LOL:roflsquared:

I've had really good service from Amsoil in the past so just not willing to throw them away just yet. My next step would be redline though.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Go to the Harley Forums, they are as loyal to Redline oil as they are to Harley's.

I used to be on one. When i had bikes. I used Amsoil 20w50 in everything. LOL

Im sure i could use somthing they make but im a little relictant to contribute to them at all now.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Thanks for the ideas guys. You got the wheels turning now.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I've used Redline oil in many air cooled engines from dirt bikes , 3 wheelers and a couple of motorcross racing 4 wheelers , garden tillers , push & riding mowers , you name it if I've owned it the last 20 +-years I've ran a Redline oil in it , and several of these I've torn down & rebuilt very impressive how clean the pistons are as well as very low wear ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Its like a disease or a cult..lol
Never used it before but the Hemi tick scared me into it, now its in my primary and Transmission in my Harley..lol
Harley..lol
One thing I dont like is thr fact you cant just buy it at the local parts store.
Same thing for Amsoil, have no clue where to buy it..lol

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Its like a disease or a cult..lol
Never used it before but the Hemi tick scared me into it, now its in my primary and Transmission in my Harley..lol
Harley..lol
One thing I dont like is thr fact you cant just buy it at the local parts store.
Same thing for Amsoil, have no clue where to buy it..lol

Amsoil has a locator on their website. Lucky i have a private dealer like 10miles from me.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Yeah thats why I wont bother with it , I dont want to go to someones house to buy it..
Honestly If I would not have been able to buy Redline on Amazon I would have just went back to QSUD.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok im considering dropping my amsoil membership as i wont use it anymore in my truck as im stuck on redline. Now with the GF-6 Im not going to put it in my wifes truck. So all thats left is my Small engine oil and i only use 4-6 quarts a year, and i use amsoil saber in all my 2-stroks and buy that in bulk.

If i can find a good oil that proforms well in air cooled V-twins im defanitly dropping the membership and just paying full price for the saber oil.

Any sugestions on a good oil for hot running air cooled V-twins?

Fyi. It needs to work well in my engine drive welder in michigan winters.

Im truly stumped unless a good motorcycle oil will work.
Check this out , it's on letgo lots of Amsoil for sale

Look what I just found on letgo! https://app.letgo.com/k8Mk/iiQQFRj4OG posted by STETTNER

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah thats why I wont bother with it , I dont want to go to someones house to buy it..
Honestly If I would not have been able to buy Redline on Amazon I would have just went back to QSUD.
Another great source for Redline oils is jegs.com

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hate to be a smart ass but how come you guys are looking for someplace to order oil from. Amsoil I order straight from Amsoil, order either Saturday or Sunday and it's on my doorstep on Tuesday. I dought very seriously that any local dealer will give you a better price. Redline, order straight from them, I think if you order over $150 it's free shipping. If you throw in you're Amazon prime membership are you really saving any money buying on Amazon?

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I dont understand why you just cant go down to your local parts store and buy Amsoil or Redline..lol
Seems to me they are missing out on alot of business by not selling in local parts stores.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I hate to be a smart ass but how come you guys are looking for someplace to order oil from. Amsoil I order straight from Amsoil, order either Saturday or Sunday and it's on my doorstep on Tuesday. I dought very seriously that any local dealer will give you a better price. Redline, order straight from them, I think if you order over $150 it's free shipping. If you throw in you're Amazon prime membership are you really saving any money buying on Amazon?

I was just looking online and thinking the same thing. Much cheaper ordering direct from Redline than from Amazon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI

Yes

And prime members ALSO get 5% cash back. If you do prime pantry it really save a LOT of time and money and the cash bonus adds up fast.

EDIT

The time savings is huge for me. I like spending time with my son (he's 2) outside instead of at the grocery store. We only go to the store every othet weekend now fir a few things.

Last edited:

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I dont understand why you just cant go down to your local parts store and buy Amsoil or Redline..lol
Seems to me they are missing out on alot of business by not selling in local parts stores.
I agree whole heartedly, but I think they have soon kind of stipulation that X amount is the cheapest you can sell it for and I don't know if there'd be enough demand for a store to stock it for the few customers that would buy it. I work part time at Advance auto and the only redline product we stock is water wetter. Now I could order redline oil thru one of our suppliers but even with employee discount I'm right at same price as ordering straight from Redline.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
5W30 Motor Oil - gallon - $47.95, << straight from Redlines site.
Same price I payed off Amazon .

I just like to stop and get what I want on my way home from work.

Last edited:

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes

And prime members ALSO get 5% cash back. If you do prime pantry it really save a LOT of time and money and the cash bonus adds up fast.

EDIT

The time savings is huge for me. I like spending time with my son (he's 2) outside instead of at the grocery store. We only go to the store every othet weekend now fir a few things.
There ya go, I've learned something tonight. I've never been a big Amazon shopper and investigated the bennifits.