Tailgate assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really don't think the logo makes a difference as long as the shock is mounted properly. The logo is either painted on or simply stuck on and it could be possible it was printed on the wrong side. Just make sure the shock is mounted the right way. You don't see it when the tail gate is closed anyway

I like it better without the logo showing...looks more factory...but was concerned that I had done something wrong along the way.

OP
OP
Rlaf75

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This really is a great mod that should be factory on the trucks. The guys the i told about this went out and ordered there's too. They even like it too

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
This really is a great mod that should be factory on the trucks. The guys the i told about this went out and ordered there's too. They even like it too

Thanks for the chuckles.

Read your post and the very first thing that popped in my head was someone being surprised another would like Ice Cream and Cup Cakes.

Time for bed, I'm getting Goofy.

JOEYGSTER

Did you get it to go on? If so, how. Your experience may help another, year or two down the road, who finds this thread.

Last edited:

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
JOEYGSTER

Did you get it to go on? If so, how. Your experience may help another, year or two down the road, who finds this thread.

Yup, I got it on. I attached the bottom part of the shock first & had not trouble with the top.

Works like a charm.

Atincup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just installed mine today. Inexpensive and a very easy install.

Should be on everyone's mod list