Temperature change since installation of PCM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighDesertRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
In December I received the recall notice regarding the PCM valve that was never installed in my 2022 RAM 2500 with the Cummins engine. I had the recall service performed on January 2. I routinely drive my truck with the display that shows the coolant temperature, transmission temperature, and oil temperature selected on the dash. I've noticed that the temperatures are running significantly cooler than they have in the past by about 10-15 degrees. I'm not concerned about this, but just curious if this has anything to do with the PCM valve finally being installed?

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
In December I received the recall notice regarding the PCM valve that was never installed in my 2022 RAM 2500 with the Cummins engine. I had the recall service performed on January 2. I routinely drive my truck with the display that shows the coolant temperature, transmission temperature, and oil temperature selected on the dash. I've noticed that the temperatures are running significantly cooler than they have in the past by about 10-15 degrees. I'm not concerned about this, but just curious if this has anything to do with the PCM valve finally being installed?
What was the recall number?