Temporary sub on a budget

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Blacks not doing it for you anymore auto? or do you really want some of that AF goodness?

Oh you know how it goes...I like the Blacks a lot...sometimes I wish they had more output, but I do not want to sacrifice the smoothness that they have.
One problem I run into, is in my inner circle of car audio friends, Iam the only guy with a truck. If I like a certain sub that one is running, will it sound as good in my truck? We do not have gobs of room for emclosures, so I usually talk myself out of things.

MikeG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Rockford fosgate prime 1200.1 is a bad little amp for 240.00 and does around 1450 rms

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh you know how it goes...I like the Blacks a lot...sometimes I wish they had more output, but I do not want to sacrifice the smoothness that they have.
One problem I run into, is in my inner circle of car audio friends, Iam the only guy with a truck. If I like a certain sub that one is running, will it sound as good in my truck? We do not have gobs of room for emclosures, so I usually talk myself out of things.

That's what I love about my Reg cab is if I really push it I could fit just about anything :D.

OP
OP
ramrunner56

ramrunner56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm going to do all of my wiring this weekend. Still waiting on my box. Here's what I ended up getting:

Pioneer DEH-X6700BS
KnuConceptz Amp Kit
Sundown SA12 D4
Skar Audio RP1500.1
Ported Fox Box

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk