Tonneau Cover with Drop-in Liner???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seamecruisin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Anyone have a tonneau cover on their bed with a factory drop-in liner in place? I bought a new '17 a few weeks ago that came with a drop-in liner in it. Looking at tonneau options now (most interested in BAKFlip G2, Bak Revolver X2, and UnderCover Flex) but can't find much info on using them in tandem with drop-in liners / how difficult the install may be due to this. Anyone have any experiences with or recommendations on this?

Thanks!

-B

cubmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a factory drop in liner and a soft roll up type of cover. Both work fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
A drop in liner shouldn't affect a tonneau cover at all.

matt-nl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a drop in liner with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 in my ‘14. Not a problem [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I installed a Bak Revolver X2 on my 2017 Ram. I have a BedRug liner now, but my previous Ram had a drop-in liner. If I remember correctly that liner tucked up under the bed rail. If that is the case with the liner you have, a Revolver X2 should fit no problem. The X2 rails clamp to the inside edge of the bed rail, so any liner that tucks up underneath the bed rail should not interfere with tonneau cover fitment.