transfercase diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Hey guys. So I'm Thinking I'm Going to test this for a month. After that if there are no hiccups I'll build these harness but, id like around 10 people who'd be on the list as I need to order plugs and resistors and diodes and switches. It'll Keep the cost down with more on the boat. There's goda be more who would want this. :D

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys. So I'm Thinking I'm Going to test this for a month. After that if there are no hiccups I'll build these harness but, id like around 10 people who'd be on the list as I need to order plugs and resistors and diodes and switches. It'll Keep the cost down with more on the boat. There's goda be more who would want this. :D
Count me in!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

What part of Canada are you in?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Northern Alberta. Peace River area to be exact.

I'm down here in Airdrie,lol. Post this up on Badlands Rams and Berta Rams,you might get a few bites on there to.But be forewarned you'll get the genius's on Berta Rams,as some of those guys rate lower then idiots,but there's also a few guys who might be interested at the same time.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
What would you do with 2 low though?!?

Using the low range of the transfer case would help in manuvering a heavy trailer(backing in a tight location, up a hill, etc). Keeping the front wheels from engaging will keep the driveline from binding while steering.
I made the suggestion about this set up as it plugs inside the cab.
I've thought about adding one of these kits to my truck, but I don't need the clutch bypass as I have the BW 44-45

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I'm down here in Airdrie,lol. Post this up on Badlands Rams and Berta Rams,you might get a few bites on there to.But be forewarned you'll get the genius's on Berta Rams,as some of those guys rate lower then idiots,but there's also a few guys who might be interested at the same time.
Oh nice I like it down there! I don't have Facebook Though. As you said too many idiots, I call them Google scholars spouting about what they don't know or have experienced. Lol.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Using the low range of the transfer case would help in manuvering a heavy trailer(backing in a tight location, up a hill, etc). Keeping the front wheels from engaging will keep the driveline from binding while steering.
I made the suggestion about this set up as it plugs inside the cab.
I've thought about adding one of these kits to my truck, but I don't need the clutch bypass as I have the BW 44-45
The bypass kit would be easy enough to build almost the exact same concept but the switch just open circuits. Well on the 44 not sure exactly how the 45 works.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The bypass kit would be easy enough to build almost the exact same concept but the switch just open circuits. Well on the 44 not sure exactly how the 45 works.
For what I understand, the 44 & 45 is all the same wiring but the DTC controls the axle shift motor differently. Sounds like the clutch wire that your working on is also there but only acts as a shift assist.

LouM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Ecodiesel crewcab old/ now 2019 Laramie Hemi
Engine
eco diesel old / now Hemi missing the eco's mileage
I'd be interested in the US.
Lou

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Hey guys just wondering who would be interested in the 2wd low as part of this kit? It'd be on the same switch just be a three way non lit rocker. I'm thinking $155 us for this kit shipped in Canada and us free. The extra relay adds to the price. Does that price seem fair? Looking for some input on this, based off of other sites that do the disconnect for the 2500s for the extra $10 the t case locks and does 2 low plus its all contained to one switch.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Hey guys so this is the first video of The truck in 4 high. As you can see the jerkyness of it connecting and disconnecting. Both rears are spinning and being an open front diff only the one front wheel spins.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ill take one, I dont need the 2WD Low, though.

Do you have an OBDMX and the AlfaOBD app? Id be curious if you can monitor xfer case temperature.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Ill take one, I dont need the 2WD Low, though.

Do you have an OBDMX and the AlfaOBD app? Id be curious if you can monitor xfer case temperature.
I'm waiting for my dongle to come in so I can access that stuff wish my max me would let me fool around with those parameters. Does the price seem fair? There is definately a difference in 4wheel drive though.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm all set with the 2wd Low option, but I'm definitely interested in the harness you made.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys so this is the first video of The truck in 4 high. As you can see the jerkyness of it connecting and disconnecting. Both rears are spinning and being an open front diff only the one front wheel spins.
Here is the video of the switch locked in 4 high
This is simply BADASS