Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07rynohemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, need an opinion. I bought a 2007 ram 1500 with the 5.7 had two previous owners trucks has been well kept. Bought with 111, *** miles on it. My recent discovery is that after driving and parking truck and coming back to go transmission wants to start in a higher hear it torque converter is going out. Something i don't know what is causing transmission to almost act out of set. Of I stop turn it off crank back up its fine. So far it has happened twice within a week. Today was second day. Luckily I purchased an warranty for this truck but sadly it is covered by ford, but I still have to take it to a dodge dealership for work which I will be taking it to in a couple of days. Being that i don't know when it If the transmission has been serviced could this be lack of maintneace it a selonoid going bad or another part? I am fine on fluid, yes I checked while running in neutral, color is ok doesn't look dirty. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.